This family needs your donations, reach, and heart to help. With rising medical bills, and Blake's losing the ability to work, they are struggling. We know everyone has trials and when we think of our own trials we can always say there is someone out there who has it worse. THIS IS THAT FAMILY. One dollar, two dollars, ten or twenty. From the smallest to the largest it will all help.

DISCLOSURE: a minimal PayPal transaction fee will occur with your donation. 30 cents per transaction plus 3% of the total amount

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Making a few plans to get back to Utah...

Blake had his post chemo check up today at the hospital, everything went well, his infection has all but gone and his chest looks better. Although of course he has to finish the course of antibiotics. GOOD NEWS is that we got the results of the bone marrow biopsy back and it was all clear, so that was a huge relief.

We have got quite a bit sorting out to do before we can fly back to Utah. I've been in touch with the Huntsman Cancer Hospital and have lined up an appointment with a consultant there. They want the actual slides of the biopsies that Blake had, so I have asked the consultant here if that can be arranged, hopefully without too much trouble. We are just trying to iron everything out so we can fly back to Utah hopefully this coming Friday or Saturday.

Thanks again for all your support and love, it means so much to us,
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are being bombarded with emails and such! I will keep it short! I am so happy to hear the bone marrow test came out clear and hope to see you all arrive home shortly! You and your sweet family are in my heart and prayers everyday. God bless you!

    Love Holly

    ReplyDelete