This family needs your donations, reach, and heart to help. With rising medical bills, and Blake's losing the ability to work, they are struggling. We know everyone has trials and when we think of our own trials we can always say there is someone out there who has it worse. THIS IS THAT FAMILY. One dollar, two dollars, ten or twenty. From the smallest to the largest it will all help.

DISCLOSURE: a minimal PayPal transaction fee will occur with your donation. 30 cents per transaction plus 3% of the total amount

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just a quick update from this side of the pond...

Blake had his first round of chemo on 1st January - what a way to start 2013! He tolerated it well but has been feeling a bit off for the past couple of days, bad headache etc, so we went back to hospital today, just to get checked over, and it turns out he has a slight infection. He was given plenty of fluids and is now on antibiotics. Hopefully he'll be feeling better in a day or so.

He has a post chemo check up at the hospital on Tuesday (8th) and we are hoping he might be well enough to return home soon after that and resume his chemo treatments there... so we might all be back in Utah by the end of the week...

Thanks again for all your messages, prayers and thoughts.

 Much love
Ali and Blake XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hon,

    Just checking in to see how things are going, I heard Blake was not feeling well and had to go back in to the hospital for antibiotics - Please send our love to Blake, and lots of hugs for you as well!

    Just a few other quick things... I hope you were able to find what you needed for a referral for Blake's care once you get home - if you need any more help please let me know. When I heard the patient advocate at Huntsman was able to contact you directly and was willing to help transfer all the care and take care of all the paperwork I thought I would pass along your email just in case (even if you decided not to choose HCH) it sounded like that could potentially take a huge load of stress of both of you if you hadn't already found something. I hope you didn't mind that I did that I just wanted you to have all the resources available to help take the stress off regardless of who you decide to choose.

    Love you sister, Natalie

    ReplyDelete